We Spent 80% Of Our Life Repeating habits. The Other 20% We Spend Creating Them
Each day, Through Every Action, The World Chisels In Stone The Motto It Will Remember You By.
August 20, 2014
Mark's Life Library... Coming Soon
The first 500 signups will get access to my Life Library when it is launched. Get on the Wait List today.
I will never give away, trade or sell your email address. You can unsubscribe at any time.
Permanent link to this article: https://www.4000saturdays.com/blog/your-purpose-in-life-is-to-find-out-your-purpose-in-life-and-then-act-on-it/
Your email address will not be published.
Mark Desvaux is founder of 4000 Saturdays, Author, Speaker and Master Life Coach working to help people discover their purpose in life. As a... [more]
Made with by Graphene Themes.