Live your dreams with Ignite Teams.
All it takes is a spark…
“The most inspiring thing
I have ever done in my life.”
IGNITE TEAMS FULL
WHAT IS IGNITE TEAMS?
Imagine an inspiring team of like-minded individuals who will motivate you to live your dreams… Imagine a supportive team you check-in with regularly, there to celebrate your successes and help you with the challenges… Imagine a connected team where you will both learn and lead by example, creating an amazing network for the rest of your life… Imagine a team led by a Mentor, Coach & Facilitator who has already taken a similar journey to the one you are about to embark on… IMAGINE IGNITE TEAMS!
“Ignite Teams helped me vocalise my dream
& bring it into the world to share with others”
WHY IGNITE TEAMS?
Behind every great success, there is a great team. From amazing athletes to brilliant businesses to conquering champions, they’ve never done it alone. We only have to open any book and read the “Acknowledgements” section to remind ourselves that it might be one person’s name on the front cover, but behind the scenes there is a cast of thousands. Teams work. When it comes to achieving our greatest dreams, whether an ambitious idea or a life-changing leap of faith, it’s so much easier when we are not trying to do it alone. For many of us, Ignite Teams helps give us that extra push and focus during a week when the business or “busyness” and routine of our daily lives has too often crowded out the really important things we want to do in our lives. Is your life, your dreams, hopes, ambitions and aspirations worth one hour out of the 168 you have each week? When asked what people gain most from Ignite Teams, it’s amazing just how broad the responses are:
Ignite Teams give me…
- “Huge motivation”
- “Courage to try the impossible”
- “Permission to dream big”
- “Inspiration by hearing other people’s successes and stories”
- “Accountability for my life”
- “Knowing I am not alone”
- “Learning about what I am really capable of”
- “Knowing how to take action”
- “Gaining confidence in my abilities”
- “Really believing in myself”
- “Really sensing my life is so much bigger than I ever imagined”
- “An appreciation for the Now”
- “A knowing that I am here to do something important”
- “Understanding risk”
- “Seeing fear for what it is and doing it anyway”
- “Getting the habit of ACTION!”
- “A knowing that I am really on purpose in my life”
If any of these resonate with your life right now, Ignite Teams is for you.
“Working with Mark is like having the cheat
codes to living your life’s dreams.”
WHAT DO I GET AS AN IGNITE TEAMS MEMBER?
(1) MONTHLY GROUP IGNITE SESSIONS
An Ignite Team is a small group of passionate individuals who are connected by one core value – knowing they are here to do something special with their life. The Team meet once a month online with group training and coaching from Mark Desvaux, Founder of Ignite Teams.
- Lead you through the step-by-step Ignite Programme – the road-map to making your dreams a reality.
- Guide you on your journey.
- Answer your burning questions.
- Encourage you every step of the way.
- Help you prevent making costly mistakes (both time and money).
- Show you the shortcuts.
- Keep you going.
- Give you new perspectives to look at your dreams.
- And ultimately inspire you to success by helping you ignite your dreams.
(2) WEEKLY BUDDY SESSIONS
Every week you hook up with your designated Ignite Buddy – another member of your Ignite Team – for a highly focused and structured “Ignite Hour” to support each other on your action plan and goals for the next seven days. You act as support, brainstorming and “Accountability” partners for each other. These sessions help you to move “One Step Closer” (OSC) to making your dream a reality. The weekly Ignite Buddy session helps keep your action list and life buzzing throughout the week.
(3) IGNITE TEAM MANUAL
On joining you will receive a comprehensive Welcome Pack and Manual and access to worksheets via the Ignite Library.
(4) IGNITE TEAM MASTERMIND GROUP
Every member has access to the Ignite Mastermind Group (a private and exclusive Facebook group), where members of Ignite Teams hang out to:
- Support each other
- Declare their Dream
- Celebrate successes as they happen
- Ask for specific help and advice
- Learn and share
- Help each other with challenges
- and DREAM BIG!
We are often very reluctant to ask for help, but in Ignite Teams is it actively encouraged. In the same way we often miss opportunities to celebrate small and big wins in our life. In Ignite Teams, celebrating your successes is essential as it provides inspiration to the rest of the team.
So, what is your passion? What are your life’s dreams? What would make you jump out of bed every morning? What are the impossible things you want to achieve in your life right now?
“I LOVE our Ignite Team sessions!”
WHAT IGNITE TEAM MEMBERS SAY
- What the best thing about Ignite Teams?
The quality of all people involved in Ignite Teams, their insightful, caring, non-judgmental support and having to report in to a weekly buddy call – which is a positive motivation to stick to your agreed actions and go One Step Closer to making your dream a reality.
- What have you got out of being a member so far?
It has been very good to have a weekly buddy call, otherwise it would be easy to let the steps towards my dream get lost in the business of life. The monthly group calls generates excitement and enthusiasm. It is inspiring and motivating to hear about other’s successes. I have also been really impressed by the qualities Ignite Coach Mark Desvaux and my buddies. The amount of wisdom, depth, awareness, courage and creativity has been really inspiring.
- If someone was thinking about joining Ignite Teams what would you tell them?
You really have nothing to lose. What’s not to like – weekly encouragement through buddy calls with insightful, supportive, intelligent ‘co-dreamers and doers’, constant online access to wisdom, advice, videos and feedback via the Ignite Team Group on Facebook. plus the proven value of being part of a support group – all at an affordable fee!
- What do you love about Ignite Teams?
Ignite Teams is like a special culture, where people from all around the world can come together for a bigger purpose and connect with other people who share that same passion.
- How has Ignite teams helped you with you’re dream?
Ignite Teams helped me to focus on the daily actions I needed to take to achieve my overall dream. Ignite Teams helps you to overcome your biggest challenges in life. It’s the 1% improvements everyday that lead to stunning results.
- What would you say to someone thinking of joining an Ignite Team?
You’ve got to do it!
- What do you really love about Ignite Teams?
Feeling part of a tribe who understands about the importance of grand visions and following your dreams
- How has Ignite Teams helped you with your dream?
Helped me to get specific, to own and vocalise my dream and to bring it from an embryonic state within me out into the world to share with others.
- What would you tell someone thinking of joining an Ignite Team?
ON YOUR MARKS…
There are only a limited number of spaces, so take action and make an investment in your life that will change everything.
WHAT DOES IGNITE TEAM MEMBERSHIP COST?
Only $97 (approx £53) per month. This is the lowest membership will ever be, so sign up now to take advantage. (Note: These costs may be tax-deductible for business purposes. Please check with your accountant.)
“Really useful and exciting both on a practical
and an inspirational level.”
A RISK-FREE GUARANTEE
Try Ignite Teams for 30 days risk-free with a full money-back guarantee if Ignite Teams hasn’t already started to change your life.
Click to see FAQ
- What if I haven’t yet defined my dream? Can I join?
Of course. You are not alone! Many people join Ignite Teams to help define exactly what it is that they want to do. Once they have their focus Ignite Teams gives them the motivation and support to make it happen.
- Is Ignite Teams all online?
Yes. We are however currently building physical hubs in major cities including Ignite New York, Ignite LA, Ignite London, Ignite Toronto and Ignite Montreal and Ignite Vancouver. Watch this space for more developments.
- What do I need to take part?
Just bring yourself, your dreams and aspirations! You will also need a headset with mic for the monthly online group sessions. A webcam is not necessary.
- What if I can’t make every monthly session?
Monthly sessions are recorded for team members that can’t make them, so you never miss out.
- Can I invite others?
Absolutely. We welcome all applicants to Ignite Teams. Please send use the “Share” at the bottom of this page.
- Can I purchase Ignite Team Membership for someone else?
Yes. Ignite Team Membership is a unique gift which could change their lives. You can purchase their first month or as many month as you would like. To purchase membership as a gift, please send us a message here.
- I’d like to become an Ignite Team Facilitator
Applications for Facilitators are currently closed but if you are interested in training to become an Ignite Facilitator, please first join a group as Facilitators need a minimum of six months experience as an Ignite Team member. If you have already been a member for six months, please contact us and we’ll add you to the Facilitator mailing list so you get information when applications re-open.
- Who started Ignite Teams?
Ignite Teams was started by Mark Desvaux, Dream Coach and founder of 4000 Saturdays. You can read more about Mark’s background here.
- Where can I find out more information?
Please take a look at https://www.4000saturdays.com/blog/ignite-your-dreams/
- I have another questions not covered here.
Please send us any questions you have here.
WHAT KIND OF DREAMS COULD I PURSUE?
Click for examples some Ignite Team Dreams
- Write or publish a bestelling book
- Change the world
- Leave the corporate rat race
- Start my own business
- Become financially independent
- Take my business to the next level
- Set up a charity
- Change careers
- Make a movie or documentary
- Start a Foundation
- Launch an online business
- Start a record label, hear my music on the radio, finish and release (or begin!) an album
- Open a theme park, restaurant or practice
- Create a product or service
- Write a film script
- Create and launch an event
- Work from home / Quit the commute
- Move country
- Write a screenplay
- Start a festival
- Create an sustainability group
- Climb Everest
- Open an art gallery
- Create a school
- Become a life coach
- Run a marathon
- Star in a film
- Bring my invention to the world
- Overcome an illness
- See the world
- Do that crazy idea I’ve had for years that just won’t go away!
- [ _______________________ ] (fill in the blank!)
“I truly believe that we are all born with an inner genius, but most people die with that genius still inside them. I created Ignite Teams as a place for people to bring their beautiful dream into the world.”
Mark Desvaux. Founder of Ignite Teams
Listen to Mark talking about Ignite Teams in a recent Interview.