Today the world lost a great spiritual leader, my teacher and mentor of 26 years, Wayne Dyer. As someone who lived by exampleÂ and truly got the human experience of life, he has left his words with us to continually guide and help us on this fascinating and wonderful adventure we call life.
Here are my Top 10 favourite and most inspirational quote from Wayne.
10. “Upon awakening, let the words Thank You flow from your lips, for this will remind you to begin your day with gratitude and compassion.” – Wayne Dyer
9. “Doing what you love is the cornerstone of having abundance in your life.”Â – Wayne Dyer
8. “We are not our bodies, our possessions and our careers. Who we are is divine love and that is infinite.”Â – Wayne Dyer
7. “How people treat you is their karma; how you react is yours”Â – Wayne Dyer
6. “Change the way you look at things, and the thinks you look at change.”Â – Wayne Dyer
5. “When I walk into a room, I have 1,000 reputations. What you think of me is none of my business.”Â – Wayne Dyer
4. “When you dance, your purpose is not to get to a certain place on the floor. It’s to enjoy each step along the way.”Â – Wayne Dyer
3. “Itâ€™s never crowded along the extra mile.â€Â – Wayne Dyer
2. “There is no way to happiness. Happiness is the way”Â – Wayne Dyer
1. “Don’t die with your music still inside you”Â – Wayne Dyer
FInally, here is one whichÂ continues to make me smile…
â€œIf you follow the herd, you always end up stepping in poop.â€
TravelÂ in peace Wayne. May your spirit continue to soar. With love and gratitude for your life’s work. Mark x